Domestic Self Storage – Redditch and surrounding areas
We offer indoor domestic self storage space within our secure heated facilities, for customers throughout Redditch, Alvechurch, Birmingham, Bromsgrove and surrounding areas.
We are located on the Birmingham Road, between Redditch and Alvechurch opposite Abbey Stadium, just 5 minutes from M42 Junction 2.
We have over 200 units, in over 30 different sizes from 25sq ft to 380sq ft, with high levels of security and in a damp free environment, ideal for delicate and valuable items including furniture, collectables, home and house contents, and garage or shed contents.
Contracts are per calendar month from the date you choose, with a 14 day notice for vacation and refund of any unused rent, therefore you will only pay for the storage space you need, for as long as you need it. Our domestic storage prices are competitive and represent excellent value for money, but in addition to this we will price match any other like for like facility quote, within a ten mile radius.
We also offer a man and van collection service free of charge for up to 2 hours to assist in your move in. By choosing Reddistores you can rest assured that our storage units are secure with individual alarms and our premises is monitored by CCTV and an ADT Red Care monitored alarm.
All of our domestic storage options are self access 7 days a week and you will have your own lock, key and code allowing you to access your items whenever you need to, within customer access times.
If you’re not sure what size storage you need please contact a member of our team on 01527 62308 who will be happy to provide you with more information and advice. Alternatively please send us an enquiry via our online enquiry form.
Below is a list of tips to help utilise your storage space and ensure that your belongings are kept in the best way whilst in storage.
- Use good quality boxes these will be more sturdy allowing you to stack them.
- Completely fill boxes and distribute weight evenly – this will stop stacked boxes collapsing.
- Pack heavier items in smaller boxes to make them easier to lift. It is also a good idea to reinforce the bottom of the boxes with parcel tape in both directions.
- To utilise storage space take any larger items (e.g. furniture) apart to store it.
- Clearly label all of your boxes and keep an inventory so that you know where everything is when you need it.
- Place items you will need first at the front of your storage space.
- Cover furniture with dust sheets and protect the legs with bubble wrap.
- Washing machines and refrigeration equipment should be dry when placed into storage – it is also best to leave the door open to allow ventilation and avoid mould.